Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 28, 2007

RTI Fundraising for ATRA Medicare Project

Members of the Hoosier ATRA Chapter,the Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI)are fundraising in support of ATRA's Medicare project. This seems like a great idea. I wonder if other ATRA chapters are conducting such fundraising efforts in behalf of ATRA's Medicare project?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University.

-----------------
NISHITH

Maine Alcohol Addiction Treatment

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home