Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Opening at Madison State Hospital

There is a posting effective 10-24-06 for 10 days for a Rehabilitation Therapist 4 positon at Madison State Hospital in Madison, Indiana. Applications need to be sent before Novermber 2 and can be done online via the state job bank. The position will be with the Mentally Retarded/Developmentally Disabled adult unit.

The general number at Madison State Hospital is (812) 265 -2611. The RT Director is Judy Gayle. She may be reached at Judy.Gayle@fssa.IN.gov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home