Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Working on ATRA History

My efforts to develop a 20 year ATRA history have resulted in the collection of a large number of documents. Included are responses from past ATRA leaders on some of what they considered topics to be pertinent to the history. I will begin the actual writing of the history shortly. If anyone has information that should be helpful in the writing of the 20 year ATRA history, please comment on the RT Blog or send it to me at daustin@indiana.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home