Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Sign up for RT listserv

There are now 574 RTs on the listserv RecreationalTherapynet. If you are not on the listserv, join in. See below. The instructions for signing up for the listserv has changed a bit over time. I am working with my University IT department to identify the most effective method of signing up for our listserv and will post on RecreationalTherapynet once it is determined. Until then I continue to be able to add individuals to the listserv. If you or someone you know are interested in signing up for the listserv have them email me at tim.passmore@okstate.edu requesting that I add them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home