Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Colleen Cooke Announces SRU Workshop

From Dr. Colleen A. Cooke, CTRS: Slippery Rock University’s Annual Therapeutic Recreation Workshop is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, March 1, 2014. This is a great opportunity to earn CEUs at a very affordable price! More specific details will follow, however at this point we are seeking presentation proposals. Please note that this event serves as the primary fundraising activity for the TR Club, and we do not provide remuneration for presenters. That said, please DO consider presenting! If you would like to propose a session, please complete a session proposal using the attached format and email it to me at colleen.cooke@sru.edu. Proposals must be received by January 11, 2014 in order to be considered. Thanks for considering this, either as a presenter or attendee! Look forward to hearing from you. Dr. Colleen A. Cooke, CTRS 109 Patterson Hall, Therapeutic Recreation Slippery Rock University Slippery Rock, PA 16057 (724) 738-2601

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home