Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, April 26, 2013

New Faculty Announced for Grand Valley State

From: Teresa M. Beck Ph.D, CTRS, Chair, Department of Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Sciences:

The Therapeutic Recreation Program at Grand Valley State University is pleased to announce our faculty hires for Fall 2013. First, Susan Sunden, who has been with our TR program for two years as a visiting clinical affiliate faculty member has been hired as regular clinical affiliate faculty. Sue’s primary responsibility is clinical placement coordination and her background is in pediatrics and in physical disability. Second, Dr. Dawn DeVries has been hired to fill our tenure track position. Dawns’ background in aging, health care administration, and public policy will add breadth to our program.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home