Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Position Openings in Oregon

I would like to pass on a job posting; Oregon State Hospital has three Rehabilitation Therapists positions open in our Forensic Services programs. A qualified candidate needs to be properly credentialed as a Recreational Therapist, Music Therapist, or Art Therapist to qualify. Please, pass on to anyone who might have an interest.


http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=567495

Feel free to contact me with any question about the positions.

Cheers, Michael


Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
2600 Center St NE B02-310 C-27
Salem, Oregon 97301-2682

1 Comments:

Blogger www.buymodapills.com said...

I'm so glad and enjoyed your BLOG, It is very informative on the subject or topic, and Thanks For Sharing this post. I have something to share here
buy modalert online
buy artvigil online
buy waklert online
buy modvigil online
buy vilafinil online

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home