Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Danny Pettry on Radio

Like the last post, this post comes from the ATRAnet Listserv. This time from Danny Pettry. Danny wrote:

You might be interested in listening to my radio newscast about Recreational Therapy for children in a residential psychiatric setting and about my book, “Building Character with Sam, Izzy, & Many Other Dogs.”

You can listen to it (or read the transcript) at this link:
http://www.wvpubcast.org/newsarticle.aspx?id=18260&terms=danny+pettry

Please repost the link at your web-site, blog, or other social networks if you’d like.

Your friend,
Danny

Contact Information:
Danny Pettry II, 1509 Walnut St. # 5, Kenova, WV 25530
Email: DannyCTRS (at) Hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home